Sunday 15 April 2012

welcome back :))

please back to reality guys....

the semester has just ended so well, well welll. but tonight, oups maafkan saya..mornim we are young, so lets set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun peeps *angkat-angkat kening, hahahaa.. thanks to my deary babies baba, ibu and baby for givin me such a great-great days and time. tak akan pernah dapat di mana-mana, trust me :P

katakan kenapa kau buat malamku sukar untuk tidur, menanti esok tiba *sigh..apa? quiz?? *once again sigh plus facepalm, dead meat!!! please please, prepare yourself with anythin for quiz. hahaa. sila membaca ya atika yang pemalas  ); 

this is not a drive by i i i i i i........... just a shy guy lookin for a 2-ply
hefty bag to hold my a a a a a love
when you move me everythin is groovy
they dont like it sue me
they way u do me
oh i swear to ya
ill be there for ya
this is not a drive by.. lalalaa




credits to:

FUN- WE ARE  YOUNG

KENAPA-DAUS

 and lastly....

DRIVE BY-TRAIN

terima kasih google..*maafkan saya :P





No comments:

Post a Comment